Terms & Conditions
1. The customer is responsible for customs/ duties/ charges and will not hold HANUMA EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES & LOGISTICS (Herein after called as HECSL ) against any of the associated charges and/or delays arising due to customs clearance.
2. The customer is solely responsible for the dimensions and weight specified to be correct and if there are any variations to the weight and/or dimensions, the customer could be charged for the extra weight and additional processing charges occurring due to change in dimensions/weight declared and also the shipments could be stopped due to discrepancy in dimensions specified.
3. HECSL is not responsible for shipment held for any reason beyond our control like government agencies, natural calamities or unforeseen events.
4. The customer also agrees not to ship any prohibited items listed in HECSL website (subject to changes from time to time) and is solely responsible for the consequences arising out of it if sent.
5. Return shipment charges and also possible custom charges will be borne only by the Customer provided if there is no mistake of HECSL .
6. Claims on Shipment value above Rs.10000/- would be entertained only upon insurance of the packages.
7. In case of damage of shipments because of solely HECSL mistake, refund will be given in 90 days.
8. Claiming conditions: Complaint must be given within 72hrs in writing from the shipment delivery date, along with proof.
9. a. HECSL is not liable For the Following
- Delayed shipments: we will make every effort to deliver your shipment according to our regular schedules. HECSL is not liable for any delays, on account of Picking up a shipment
- Transporting a shipment (including delays causes by diversions)
- Delivering a shipment
b. We reserve the right , without admitting liability to refund transportation/shipping chages so. But HECSL is not obligated to do so.
- circumstances beyond our control : HECSL is not liable if shipment is lost(includes misdelivered) or damaged because of circumstances beyond our control. Those circumstances includes:
- An act of God for example earthquake , cyclone, storm or flood etc…
- Force Majeure for example war, plane crash or embargo.
- Any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the shipment. Even if known to us when we accepted it
c. consequential damages: HECSL is not liable for the following , whether they arise in contract or any other form of civil aviation, including negligence , and even if they are our fault.
- Consequential or special damages of loss.
- Other direct loss
- Breach of other contracts
10. a. HECSL is liable for
- Extent of our liability: our liability for lost or damaged shipment is limited to the lowest of these 3 amounts:
- INR 10000/- or
- The actual amount of loss or damage as per the HECSL Invoice
- The actual value of the package. This does not include any commercial utility or special value to the shipper or any other person.
b. What 'actual value' Means: the lowest of the following amounts determined as the time and the place we accepted the shipment documents (meaning any shipment without commercial value).
- Package meaning any shipment with commercial value.
- The cost of repairing or replacing the parcel or
- The resale of fair market value of the parcel
- The actual value of the parcel cannot be more than the original cost to you plus 10 percent.
c. any claims on documents will be entertained upon taking the insurance– DHL/Fedex/UPS etc.
11. All disputes are subject to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.